Monday, July 20, 2015

The Book is Blue, and the Church is True!

Lessss gooo baby! I'm back! 

Alrighty, I'm about to hit you with the weekly update . . . 

Started out the week with a nice soccer game with my zona, which was way fun! I'm balling out at soccer now because I'm Chilean.  jajaja 



But ya, it's fun to get together and hang with my zona, and get to know them! I think that one of my favorite parts of the mission is just meeting some of my best friends in the world here! 

Also this week I joined the Mate train ha ha ha If you don't know what Mate is, it is basically this South American drink, which is pretty much grass in a cup, but I wanted to try it and I gave it a run and it turned out pretty good. if you don't know what it is go look it up! It's pretty funny! 

Also I met the most interesting man in the world this week. jajaja But he really was the most interesting man I've ever met. He speaks perfect English and he has 24 kids. 17 of them are from the U.S. and they are from 16 different ladies. jajjajaja So ya, we started teaching him this week and he started telling us all these crazy stories about how he went broke to how he like got rich to how he became like homeless. It was too funny. i don't know if you have ever seen the most interesting man in the world commercials, but he's that guy, only the Chilean version. I've actually noticed that a lot lately,  because I've realized that there is a Chilean version of everyone so I have been converting everyone here to famous people in the states. Like the other day I found the Chilean Pam from the office. It was awesome! jajajaja 

But anyway, it was a great week I have really been feeling the spirit a lot in my life! Our investigator is doing great. We actually had a great lesson with him yesterday. The crazy thing with him is that we found him drunk in the street Saturday night, but after a week he has already changed soooo much!!! He told us that he was going to stop drinking and everything and the other day he told us a story about how his friends offered him beer and he turned it down and they started making fun of him and everything because he said no. And then he told us that when they started making fun of him he whipped out his Book of Mormon and said "This book has changed me," and he said, "Look, if you guys are really my friends you won't ever offer me beer again," and then left! 

LESSSSSSS GOOOOOOOO BABY! THE BOOK IS BLUE AND THE CHURCH IS TRUE! 

HE IS GETTING BAPTIZE THIS SUNDAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment