Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I don't mind spending every day . . .

OKKKKKKK HERE IT IS . . . my week. I honestly don't know what to write because the week just absolutely few by. Honestly, I felt like I was just just sitting here writing you guys yesterday.  The days go by sooo fast and I swear they get faster and faster as the mission goes on! But I'm really enjoying the mission. It's crazy to think that I have a year now under my belt. I really feel like I just got here.




But this week was awesome, and freaking crazy too! Like this week was literally just pure rain . . . all day long, hard rain. And the funny thing about Chile is that when it rains here, nobody does anything.  At least here in Valpo. Like everything was shut down and there was nobody in the streets. We just had to work every day in this pouring rain. But I don't mind spending every day, out on the corner in the pouring rain . . .  jajajaja (I miss that song!) But I just worked all day in this rain. It's crazy. And it's even more crazy going up these huge hills with all the rain rushing down them. And then even more crazy is that our convert's house got wrecked and her roof flew off and her whole house got wet inside. But she is an amazing person. Like she didn't even care. She said "it's okay. They are just things that can be replaced." She is soooo awesome! so we helped her a little to fix her house. And the even crazier thing is that our investigator's baptism got postponed because of the rain!!! We are going to do it next Saturday. 

We also had the meeting with all the leaders in the mission and that was cool to see all of my old comps. My trainer is going home soon, which is crazy cool. 

Oh, shout to my grandma for her letters. I got it this week and I loved it! Thanks Grandma! oh, and cool story with our new convert Yunino.  His wife had her operation this week and so he went to Santiago and he said he fasted that she would be okay, and he said everything went good, so that is sooo awesome. He also said his family went to church in Santiago. How cool is that?? I was pumped to hear that and he and his wife are now going to the get married in the temple and he is getting the priesthood! Less gooo, baby! That is so cool, huh? 

Also, Alexander is doing really good. 

I'm honestly just loving the mission. I feel Chilean and I've met some of my best friends here. I just feel free of this life. I liked a lot a lesson that my presidente taught me this week. He said that we aren't from this world! I loved that. Right now I don't feel like I am from this world. I feel free from this world right now and it is such a blessing! I'm honestly learning so much and it's hard to write about everything that I'm learning but it's freaking awesome! 

But ya, that's a little bit about what went down here in Valpo and I'm hoping you like the pics! 

Have a great week! I


love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment