Monday, July 27, 2015

FREAKIN' AWESOME WEEK!

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

WHAT A FREAKIN' AWESOME WEEEEK . . . LESSSS GOOOOO! THIS WEEK WAS AMAZING! I've never seen so many miracles. I'm serious!


I don't know where to start, but I guess I'll start with the man, the myth, and the legend! He got baptized and confirmed this weekend and I've never been sooo happy in my life. He was a straight miracle.

About three weeks ago he was drunk on the road and now he is a completely changed man. I have never seen someone change so much, so fast, and have so much faith. Literally, he stopped drinking and really put his life in order. and it was so cool to see him dressed up in white on Sunday


But obviously this week we had to teach him the commandments before he was baptized and we were scared to teach him tithing because he doesn't have any money, but it was a miracle . . . like really, he can't wait to pay tithing to get the blessings. 

We were also scared to teach about keeping the Sabbath day holy because he works on Sundays, and when we taught him he said, "That's impossible! I need the money to send to my family." But after we told him to trust in God and God would bless him, he felt the spirit and said he would stop working. It was amazing. Sooo much faith. But really it was miracle after miracle like that through his whole conversion and he's only going to keep going! His family came from Santiago to see his baptism and they loved it and his mom was just crying so much. She was so emotional and proud. That was the coolest part of it all! I really feel so blessed to be able to be an instrument in the Lord's hands. I really learned that God loves EVERYONE! I love my Heavenly Father. That's not even the whole story. I'll have to write a letter to my mom with all of it all because it's truly unbelievable!

We will have another baptism this week and I hope I don't get changed before his baptism because we have changes on Wednesday and his baptism is on Sunday. Honestly this kid is like my best friend is Chile. I love the kid. He's 11 and he is the most faithful kid I've ever met. Literally! He likes church more then me. jajajaja He is a miracle too! He goes to church by himself and nobody in his family is a member! He is really such an example for me, but ill tell you more about him next week! 

To end, I had an awesome experience this week. One night we were walking and we always pass this store which is on the way to our house, and there is always this guy cleaning and so we always say hi as we pass by. The other day I noticed he was really cold and he didn't have a jacket so I let him borrow my jacket. He was really grateful. This weekend I went by to pick up my jacket and the coolest thing happened. It turns out that I had left a Book of Mormon in my jacket pocket so when I asked for my jacket back a few days later he said that he had read half of Book of Mormon. I told him that he could keep the book and he was super excited and said he was going to finish it. Then he invited us to his house because he has a few question about the book! 

How cool is that!? 

But it was a great week I've been balling out, I bought a new basketball and I've been dribbling in the mornings. I've also been sick this week! But it was an awesome week! 

I love all you guys! 

Have a great week!







No comments:

Post a Comment