Friday, May 1, 2015

Becoming

Hola Family! How are you guys? I haven't been able to write as much lately because I have been super busy doing lider de zona cosa. 

Thanks for the letters. I loved all of them. I love getting your letters every Monday. It helps me soooo much during the week!!!! We get to talk in 2 weeks woahhhhhh! And what the heck? That's crazy that I have been out 8 months today. I'm getting old now but it feels like I just got to the mission! I'll be home before you know it! Seriously though, it is flying by. How do you guys feel about Tatum coming home soon? That is so crazy to  me! 

I had another great week! I feel great, I'm having a blast and I'm really loving it. We were supposed to have a baptism this last Sunday, but it fell through so we will have baptism this Sunday instead so we are excited for that! 

This week I really focused on the daily repentance and striving to become better every day and just become more like Jesus christ in every thought and in every action you know! I love learning. I'm trying to be really humble. I am learning sooooo much and I'm just trying to soak it all up! 

Just know that I'm doing great and don't worry about me! I'm excited to talk to you guys and I've got a surprise coming your way too! 

But, hey I love the family. Thanks for everything! 

Les quiero!

No comments:

Post a Comment