Monday, October 13, 2014

VIÑÑÑÑAAA!!!!!

Hey family, how are you guys doing? It was so good to hear all of your voices last week. You all sound so good. Gosh I miss you guys, but and the same time I've never felt so close to you guys! All week the song "Cats in the Cradle" has been playing in my head. I don't know why, but it just makes me so grateful for the family and the dad that I have. You guys are the best. Thanks for all the support!

VIÑÑÑÑAAA!!!!!   

I literally can't describe how my week was, but I'm gonna try my best. I am finally here. Wow . . . I'm actually here in Chile. I got into Chile and I guess there was some super famous soccer player on our airplane and so when we landed there were tons of cameras everywhere, and at first I thought "How did they know about the Lone Peak National Championship?" lol. 

We then got on a bus and went toured around Vina and it is absolutely beautiful!! Man, I love it! It's seriously so pretty. And then out of no where, President just drops us off in the middle of the city and tells us to find our way back to the mission home. lol 

Okay, tight. I don't know any Spanish . . . but I figured it out. lol I like the president and his family a lot. Then we found out our companions and what area we are serving in. It turns out I am serving in the north which is six hours away from Vina, so I got on a bus in the middle of the night and traveled to a place called Coquimbo. I arrived at like three in the morning and got up the next day and got to work.

My companion is way cool, I like him a lot and he helps me a lot! His name is Elder Buker. I call him Elder Puker. lololol classic! 

But I honestly don't understand anything anyone is saying here. Their Spanish is so bad and the say po at the end of every word so I just sit there and smile really big and say "si" and then smile some more. It's awesome, but, ya I just try to have fun with it and not get frustrated! 

But dang the people here are honestly so freakin' amazing. Some of the most down to earth people. Their houses are really humble and poor, but they are so happy and I have never eaten more food in my life! I WILL BE FAT by the end of my mission! lol 

But I love my mission. It's so smooth. Dogs are everywhere! Probably more dogs than people. I just preach to the dogs cause they actually understand me and listen. lol I might take one home if it's okay with you mom. ha ha

I love it.  Gotta keep working and having fun and doing my thing!

I really miss the family but I want other families to have the love like my family and that's why I'm here. All these families remind me of you guys. I love you guys. 

Have an amazing week!! 

Love, 

Elder Frampton

Here a few pictures from the last week in the MTC



1 comment:

  1. I hope he gets to meet my niece, Hra Hansen, from Idaho.

    ReplyDelete