Monday, October 27, 2014

Peter Frampton, Waffles and "The 4th Missionary"

Hey fam, how's everything going? I miss you guys, but I'm doing really well out here in Chile. Mission life is the best!!! I baptized Bruno last week, and it was so freakin' awesome. This week we will baptize Maria and then the week after that we are baptizing Antonio and Felipe.

I can't believe I've been out for two months now. It seriously feels like I just left. I honestly can't explain how awesome it has been so far. This week we found eight new investigators, but I also have like nine goose eggs on my head. lol Seriously though, I have huge bumps on my head cause I can't tell you how many times I have slammed my head on the door frames and just random things because everyone is so short here. It's crazy. Literally every time I walk into someone's house, they say, "Wow that gringo is tall." I've yet to find someone taller then me in this country, but I seriously love this place. It feels like I've lived here my whole life pretty much! Oh ya, and here I am not known as Elder Frampton, they just like to call me Peter. ha ha like Peter Frampton. I guess everyone knows Peter Frampton here and so every time someone sees my name tag they say, "Como Peter Frampton?" lol So ya, now I'm just Peter! hahaha 

This week we met thee coolest kids in the whole world!!! Their names are Atonio and Felipe and they are 11 and 9 and they are honestly like my little brothers, that's how much I love them. I can barely understand them, but we just laugh and we have this legendary handshake.  They are gonna get baptized in November. I'm soooo excited!!!! So this one time we were playing this board game with them and they were beating me and I started getting a little competitive lol.. 4 peat, right? lol jk . . . but anyway, they beat me and my companion just started yelling random things in English. Just the funniest stuff, and they couldn't understand. It was so classic and they were so cute.
For some reason the only thing I could think of to say was waffles, so now my go to is "waffles." 

This week was great! I'm loving everything about the mission. I'm ready for another awesome week. BRING IT ON! Also my spiritual thought this week is a talk called "The 4th Missionary" If you have the chance, read it! It will change you! At least it did me! 

Love you all!

Elder Frampton

No comments:

Post a Comment