Friday, March 20, 2015

Jesus Christ Really Lives!

March 9th 


Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!


Hey, what's going on? Another week bites the dust. ha ha! I had an awesome week. I really have just started to enjoy all the mission and I think it's because I really am trying to focus on real intent. It really just helps me to have motivation and strength in life. It's awesome!!!


I had a really cool experience this week. We met this lady the other day and we started to talk to her and get to know her and she is super sweet. As she started to share her story and everything, she said that we were an answer to her pray and that they day before we met her she had a class with her science teacher and told her that God doesn't exist and she wasn't sure what to think and she started to doubt. She said when we arrived at her house she knew that it was her answer and it was exactly what she needed! How cool is that? She came to church and everything and she is going to be baptized next Sunday! 

Also I have been working with a couple and we have been trying to help this progress in church and get married and this week the told us that they have a date to get married!!!!! WOWOWOWOW! 

ALSO IT BEEN WAY COOL TO WATCH SOME OF OUR CONVERTS WHO HAVE STARTED SEMINARY! Also, Adi received the priesthood on Sunday. wowowowowow!

My spiritual thought this week is alma 31:31. I love how Alma doesn't ask for the Lord to take away his afflictions, but he asks for strength to overcome them and be patient through them because he knew he needed to suffer to grow. He also knew that in the way we suffer we shall grow. Suffer with patience! 


Garrett, I'll never forget everything that you have taught me! I try always try to have the same joy and happiness that you have when I'm interacting with the people of Chile! and your never-back-down attitude that you have! I remember when you had to guard me and TJ in practice and even though I was your oldest brother you never let that get to you and you always fought til the end! Have that attitude in everything that you do, bro! if you not reading the scriptures, read them bro! And don't read them because I'm telling you to, but because you want to know the truth!!! Love you! Keep balling out and helping Wyatt and everyone around you man! 

Wyatt, I'm so proud that you are reading your scriptures man and saying your prayers. It's cool that you are already seeing that it really does help. If you can really gain a testimony of the Book of Mormon right now you will avoid a lot problems that others may have! Dude, just want to tell how great of an example you are for me! I think about the man you are for the age that you are and it is amazing, especially living in this world where we have so much temptation! It's really cool to see the way you have handled the things that you have had to face in your life! It's weird to think of life  like this, but be grateful for all the things you have gone you through because it is blessing your life and the lives of many others, including mine! So thanks man! Right now I'm reading in Alma! I love chapter 17 and 26. If you read and learn these chapter you will become the best missionary you can be. Love you Wyatt! 

March 16th 

Hollllaaaa ¿como estan? Hey, elder framp is back!!!!! Another week in the books out here in Chile!!! It was another awesome week, but crazy how fast the weeks are flying by, am I right? I am going on 7 months in the mission now! I feel like I just started my mission! 


This week we attended dos funerales. We found two of the members in our ward had passed, one of them being our next door neighbor, so that was a little sad.  It's so weird because before the mission I never experienced death, but since the mission I feel like everyone is dying, or close to dying. But I know that there is a reason for it. I really have gained a testimony of the plan of salvation, and I'm grateful that I had the chance to help and comfort the families! But still, it was a little sad. I thought of big Framps gramps and Gigi too. But it helped me feel peace that they are okay!

This next Sunday we are going to have 2 baptisms!!!!! I am super pumped for that, especially if this is my last Sunday in Parte Alta! I'm thinking it is because we have change next Wednesday. It would be cool to finish with two more baptisms.

We had a zone conference and this week and for the first time I saw some of my friends from the MTC. It was cool to see how we have all grow up! And I felt like I was back in society again ha ha ha ha!



I think I talked a little bit about Misol, the 16 year old girl and her mom in my last letter, right? These last 2 weeks I've able to teach her and talk with her and in these last two weeks, I've never seen such a change in somebody so fast through Jesus Cristo! I talked with her mom the other day and she was just like crying telling us how grateful she was for us because she thought she had lost Misol, but since we started teaching her and she started going to church and reading The Book of Mormon she is a different person. It's an amazing feeling to see someone change so much through Jesus Christ! I'm excited for her baptism this week! 

The Church is true and Jesus Christ really lives!

Elder Frampton

No comments:

Post a Comment