Tuesday, September 9, 2014

MTC Week 2

HEY EVERYBODY! 

HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING? I love all the pictures! I wish I could have been there for Wyatt and Garrett's birthday so bad! I cant believe they're 16. I am so pumped for them! happy birthday guys! Have you guys got your permit yet? You guys are studs, man. 

I am doing really good! I had a great week. I got a little sick, but other than that I've been way good. I love it here in the MTC.  It's so spiritual. Every day I feel the spirit so strong and it helps me to keep working hard. It's crazy how much work we do here. We honestly have something to work on or study for our whole day, but it's kinda fun and nice to have that. 

The language is way tough and I feel a little behind but that's okay, I'm just trying to be patient with myself and I know if I work my hardest and try my best I have nothing to worry about because the Lord will do the rest. 

It's been way fun here too. Tons of my friends are here, and I've really come close to a lot of the elders and I love all of them. They are all so cool. Me and my companion are literally like brothers. We are way tight. We have been pulling a lot of pranks this week and we are working on a music video that will be coming soon. 

I had another good week. I just mostly want and hope you guys are happy and doing good more than anything. How is everything going with you guys? l love you guys. I know you guys are getting blessed a lot, and I'm so happy for that!

Bye, 

Love Elder Frampton




(PHOTO COURTESY OF MY STUDENT, CHRIS HAN. He is in Zach's zone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment