Sunday, November 8, 2015

I HAVE GOT A BIG TREAT FOR YOU GUYS!

Add caption



Alright, here we go, I'm about to drop a quick letter about what's been going on here in the mission and in my life, and what I've been learning. Well ,actually I'm here in Coquimbo in the Parte Alta where I started my mission because we had zona conferencias here. It went great! I LOVE ZONA CONFERENCIAS. IT IS A REALLY AWESOME EXPERIENCE TO SEE THE MISSIONARIES AND TEACH THEM AND FEEL THE SPIRIT AND LAUGH TOGETHER. It is a a lot of work as an asistant with all these conferencias, but I feel at peace and I'm doing great. 

I'm really happy and excited about everything in life and in the mission! The Lord is blessing me soooo much I can't even explain how much he has blessed me lately. I'm learning so many awesome things. I'm so grateful for what the Lord is teaching me. I'm really tired, but its like a happy tired! As an assistant I have to really put extra effort in to always be happy and excited. Like before it was easy and I didn't have a lot of things to worry about, and I wasn't running around like a chicken with his head cut off like I am now.  Now I  really have to try to always have a smile on my face even when I'm super stressed or tired or frustrated you know. I

I've made it my goal as assistant to complete all my responsibilities being freakin' happy even though IT IS A LOT OF STRESS! 

But I've had so many great experiences as an assistant. It is such a different type of work because I don't get to teach the people as much but I am with the missionaries a lot, and I hope I'm making a difference in their lives. 

I'm heading back to Vina today and next week is just full of conferences . It will be a crazy busy week. but I couldn't ask for anything more!

Hey, I HAVE GOT A BIG TREAT FOR YOU GUYS!

I have just sent you the NEW BOOK OF MORMON CHALLENGE!!!! It is going to be freaking awesome if you choose to DO it!! The challenge starts November 1st and goes until the end of January.

 I love reading the Book of Mormon. on  my mission I have read it three times now and it seriously has changed my life so much. I have received so much revelation and so many answers to my prayers through this book. The way it has really helped me is when I read it and apply it by reading it with specific questions in mind and looking for answers. In the Document you will find a few questions and the goal is to study the Book of Mormon looking for the answers to those questions, because I know that through studying the scriptures diligently with prayer and pondering, God will answers us through the power of the Holy Ghost. Also I left two free spaces so you can add your own questions! I love studying like this cause it gives me purpose in my studies and helps me apply what I read into my life. So I organized each question with a color so that you can highlight the answers with that color so you wont forget. 

I know the Book of Mormon is true and that it is the most correct book on the face of this earth. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet and that he restored the Church of Jesus Christ because I read this book and knowing that I've never been so happy! I challenge you to read the Book of Mormon with me this Thanksgiving and Christmas season, and I challenge you to invite your friends and family and roommates and teammates and work buddies and dogs and cats and everybody to read it with us too because we need the spirit in our lives every day. I know that as we read together we will receive the spirit! 

LESSSSS GOOOOOOO



No comments:

Post a Comment