Sunday, November 15, 2015

Busiest week of my life . . .


I would say that this week has been the busiest week of my life!!! All the conferencias . . . like I honestly didn't stop working once like week. 

We woke up at 6:30, showered, read the scriptures for 15 minutes, packed up the van with all the tables and things we need for conferencias, then take off at 7:15. We set everything up--tables, chairs, projector, screen, lunch--and then the conference starts and 9 a.m. We make a presentation, the president teaches, we play games, read scriptures, have a great conference and then it ends at about 5 p.m. We then take everything down and get out of there by 6 p.m. Then we have to get everything ready for the next conference. We buy lunch and breakfast for the missionaries and we get back to the house at 10:30, change, brush teeth, pray, and then hit the sack. Then we get up and do the same thing all over again! Non-stop work this week. It was crazy! 

So that is basically what happened this week! It was a great success, and everything went really well! We had a killer presentaciĆ²n! it was awesome to see all the missionaries, that was for sure. the best part about all the conferencias--plus eating pizza every day for a week. ja ja 

It's hard to write these letters. It's not the same, you know? I mean when I was a normal missionary I was always out in the street teaching people and every day was a new adventure.  As the assistant it is a lot different. Sometimes I'll have moments when I'll think, "Man, I've been here in Walmart for an hour now buying these things for the conference." And I'll think, "Gosh, I should be out teaching the gospel," you know? But I really try to remember that what I am doing is really important for all the missionaries! If I didn't love the missionaries so much, this job would be a lot harder! But I'm super grateful and happy and I'm excited for the next battle this week! 

Let's take it on! Lesssss go! l

Love Elder Frampton

P.S.  When we went up north for the conferencias, we went by the Parte Alta to say hi to a few of my converts. I saw Francisa. She's doing great. She was soooo excited and she told me that she went to the temple like four times and right now is reading the D&C! I was sooo happy. Ii didn't get to see Christina. I tried to call her but she didn't answer. I did talk to  Alexander and he is doing awesome too! He is really excited to get the priesthood! but ya, it was such an amazing experience to see them again! So cool because now I can speak really well in Spanish and stuff,  you know! 

I also got to go to Valpo and it was as super sweet to see my converts there too. 









1 comment:

  1. Can you send me Zacs address we want to send him a Christmas card. This is Connor Copelands mom. 801 234 0152

    ReplyDelete